Principal Attorney Mark Kramer has published articles and practice aids for the benefit of the public, judges and attorneys. Feel free to use them.
- Parents in Juvenile Court - The Challenges of Intervention in Juvenile Court ORS 419B.116 An article first published in the Spring 2018 Family Law Newsletter of the Oregon State Bar.
- Grandparent and Psychological Parent Rights - Rights and Remedies (Rev. 2018) A comprehensive outline of grandparent and psychological parent rights in Oregon and legal issues between legal parents and third parties.
- Grandparent and Psychological Parent Rights in Oregon after Troxel (Rev. 2018) A comprehensive review and digest of all Oregon Supreme Court and Oregon Court of Appeals opinions that have addressed grandparent and psychological parent rights in Oregon.
- What About the Children? - The Rise and Fall of the Best Interests Standard in Third Party Custody and Visitation Cases. An article about the challenges faced by children and those advocating for children due to the changing legal standards governing when children are placed in the care of third parties. First published in the June 2012 Family Law Newsletter of the Oregon State Bar.
- A Life Deferred, The Odyssey of Blanca Catt: The story of Mark Kramer's representation of a young Mexican-American woman who was almost deported due to the negligence of Oregon's Department of Human Services. Originally appeared in the Spring 2011 issue of Trial Lawyer magazine, the quarterly journal of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association.
- Stalking Protective Orders (SPOs): Getting Them and Getting Rid of Them - An outline of stalking orders and procedures. Presented at the Oregon State Bar, Family Law Section, Annual Conference at Salishan Oregon in October 2010.
- So You Got Your Judgment, Now What? Enforcing Judgments and Orders Through Contempt, Garnishment, and Other Remedies. An outline of contempt and enforcing judgment rights and remedies. Presented at the Oregon State Bar, Family Law Section Annual Conference at Salishan, Oregon, in October 2006.
Use this form to contact us to arrange for an initial consultation. Please provide the following details.